Monday, November 12, 2007

Vanilla Fudge covering Zeppelin on new CD

I can't imagine this one is worth running out to buy. After their "Then and Now" CD from 2004 which featured remakes of their well known songs and a "bonus" track of "Do You Think I'm Sexy", I would preview this one before you buy.

Vanilla Fudge covering Zeppelin on new CD *UPDATE*
From: VANILLAFUDGE.COM 2007.04.14

An update to a story that was presented back in October 2006, Vanilla Fudge is releasing a new CD in 2007, entitled Out Through the In Door, which is a cover of various Led Zeppelin songs. It was originally slated to be released in February 2007, but has been delayed. Stay tuned.

The track listing is as follows:

Immigrant Song
Ramble On
Trampled Under Foot
Dazed And Confused
Black Mountain Way
Fool In The Rain
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
Dancing Days
Moby Dick
All Of My Love
Rock And Roll
Your Time Is Gonna Come

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home