Sunday, February 15, 2009

Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood Live From Madison Square Garden DVD and CD

http://www.yourwaytomusic.com/


“Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood Live From Madison Square Garden” is set for a spring release. It will be available as a 4 disc set (2 dvds and 2 cds).

It will run as a complete show although the running order is slightly different than on the night.

DVD 1
01. Had To Cry Today
02. Them Changes
03. Forever Man
04. Sleeping In The Ground
05. Presence Of The Lord
06. Glad
07. Well All Right
08. Double Trouble
09. Pearly Queen
10. Tell The Truth
11. No Face No Name No Number
12. After Midnight
13. Split Decision
14. Rambling On My Mind (EC solo acoustic)
15. Georgia On My Mind (SW solo hammond)
16. Little Wing
17. Voodoo Chile
18. Can’t Find My Way Home
19. Dear Mr Fantasy
Encore:
20. Cocaine

DVD 2
Includes ‘The Road to Madison Square Garden’, an exclusive documentary featuring new interviews with Eric and Steve, together with rare footage and photographs of Cream, Traffic and Blind Faith. ‘Rambling On My Mind’: The final preparation for the three legendary performances highlighted by an acoustic soundcheck performance by Eric of the Robert Johnson standard ‘Rambling On My mind’.

Plus Bonus Performances of ‘Lowdown’, ‘Kind Hearted Blues’ and “Crossroads’.

cd1

01. Had To Cry Today

02. Low Down
03. Them Changes

04. Forever Man
05. Sleeping In The Ground
06. Presence Of The Lord

07. Glad
08. Well Alright
09. Double Trouble
10. Pearly Queen

11. Tell The Truth

12. No Face No Name No Number

cd2
01. After Midnight
02. Split Decision
03. Rambling On My Mind (EC solo acoustic)
04. Georgia On My Mind (SW solo hammond)
05. Little Wing

06. Voodoo Chile

07. Can’t Find My Way Home

08. Dear Mr Fantasy
09. Cocaine


I'm glad to see this is coming out. Interesting approach to only sell it as a 2 DVD / 2 CD set. Why not sell the DVD separately from the CD? I guess there is more $$ to be made by making everybody buy one higher priced set.